September Birchbox: Birchbox X Oliver Bonas

When I found out that this month's Birchbox was going to be in collaboration with Oliver Bonas, I couldn't wait for the box to arrive! Oliver Bonas is one of my favourite lifestyle shops, the stores are always so beautiful and I can never resist popping in any time I pass one! The box design is beautiful and everyone received a 15% off voucher, which I cannot wait to use! Also included in the box were some stickers which I think I will give to my sister.

September Birchbox - Life Of A Beauty Nerd
Polaar IcyMagic Instant Eye Contour Energiser
Late night? Don't let tired eyes give the game away! This soothing roll-on treat contains a cooling gel formula that's packed with brightening ginseng to tone and rejuvenate your under-eye area in a flash 
When it comes to skincare, having separate products for under my eyes is something I have not been very good at doing. I have not even tried this yet and I already have my mother trying to get her hands on it. I also often stay up a little longer that I should on my phone so this will be nice to have for the next day.

Dr. PawPaw Original Clear Balm
It's time to meet a true multi-tasker! The star ingredient of this UK-made balm is fermented pawpaw - a fruit with naturally healing ingredients that lends this balm a multitude of hydrating uses 
Balms and moisturisers with pawpaw has been very popular for a while now as it is known for its many different uses. This particular balm can also be used to treat split ends on your hair which will be interesting to try. It is also nice to support UK brands so I hope I like this so I can repurchase it.

Manna Kadar Fantasy 3-in-1 Blush, Highlighter, Eyeshadow
When you're seeking an instant glow, thus pearlised powder really delivers. The champagne-pink shade provides the perfect pop of colour to eyes and cheeks, and velvety radiance to the rest of your complexion 
Multi-purpose products are always handy to have in your make-up collection, especially for when you are travelling and you have limited space. I don't I personally could use this as a highlighter as it is a little too dark for my skin-tone but I will definitely use it as an eyeshadow, and potentially a blush. I still quite like the last Manna Kadar product I received in a Birchbox so I'm excited to try this.

ARROW BOOST Color Enhancing Lip Balm
This high-tech balm is a customer favourite for good reason - it adjusts to your unique pH to create the perfect, just-for-you hue. Plus, it contains mango seed butter to hydrate and protect lips while you're on the go
I wear a lot of matte lipsticks and I do try to look after my lips in between. I like that this lip balm also claims to give a little personalised colour boost so it will be great for the days when I am wearing make-up and want to give my lips some colour but I don't want to use lipstick. Obviously I will use this on non-makeup days as well.

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
Why use several hair products when one will do? This sweet-scented leave-in spritz conditions, detangles, minimises frizz, protects colour, and adds shine to all hair types. Phew! Plus, it's free from parabens and sulphates
I will always be willing to try hair protects that claim to condition, reduce frizz and detangles my thick hair. This product also claims to protect your hair from UV damage which is always an added bonus. The full size is also £18.50 which is still a pretty reasonable price.

So that was what was inside this month's Birchbox! You can buy individual boxes from Birchbox so if you love Oliver Bonas, you should definitely get this to take advantage of the 15% discount. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post and if I pick up loads of goodies from Oliver Bonas I will definitely write up a post!

Ellyn xx


Check out my last post here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig